Journal Seventeen was conceived through a collaboration between the itdUPM and Action Against Hunger, resulting from a call to contribute to achieving the 2030 Agenda through science, research and the dissemination of knowledge.
At a time that calls for radical new models of alliances and collaborations, this science journal came into being with the aim of constituting a vehicle to support the dissemination of interdisciplinary studies and research on a transformation towards sustainability with three dimensions: social, environmental and economic. Therefore, it is a resource designed for researchers and authors from any field of knowledge with a commitment to change and developing work methods, research projects and innovation based on collaboration with other fields that differ from and complement their specialisation.
Goals of the journal
This publication sets out to contribute to, through science, research and the dissemination of knowledge, achieving the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals. Journal Seventeen was conceived to promote interdisciplinary studies and research, which is necessary today to interpret and deal with the profound transformations this Agenda demands. Consequently, it is a resource that is devised for researchers and authors from any field of knowledge who are committed to a transformation towards sustainability, and to developing work methods, research and innovation based on collaboration with other fields that differ from and complement their specialisation.
- Universities from the Ibero-American sphere
- Spanish and Latin American Local Authorities
- Spanish and Latin American private corporations
- Third sector organisations, including the foundations of corporations
- The general public with an interest in issues addressed by the journal.
- Social Innovation
- Political Innovation
- Multi-actor Alliances
- Collective and organisational intelligence
- Organisational and technological change
- Technology and Sustainable Development
- Organisational platforms
- Innovation in basic services
- Humanitarian Action
- Disaster prevention and management
- Sustainable and cleaner production
- Complex problems
2 editions per year
Charges for submission and/or publication
The Journal Seventeen: Interdisciplinary Research for Sustainable Development Goals does not charge any fees to authors for the submission or publication of manuscripts.
Calle Duque de Sevilla, 3